Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 5, 2011

Writing English, a hard work!

Dear friends,
As mentioned, today I will write a small essay which is an topic for Independant Writing in a test of Toefl iBT. This topic is "Some people think that we learn our most inportant lessons in school. Others think that the knowledge we acquire outside of school is the most important. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion."
*******************************************
In my opinion, learning lessons from school is more important than that from outside of school because of 2 following reasons.
First of all, in school, I have an opportunity to learn all the academic subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Literature, Arts and so on. These materials might help me to acquire essential knowledge for my career and also my life. For example, thanks to Literature, Arts and Music, I know how nice the World is and how romantic the Nature is. Therefore, I consider they are a stable base for me to win the future.
Second of all, when learning lessons in school, I'm never confused whether or not they are good for me?. Absolutely, I believe all things which are taught by teachers are good and useful.
With two these reasons above, I confirm that what I learn in any education service is the most vital.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét